Interested in becoming part of the team? Frey Media is always looking for talented, dedicated and skilled employees. Below are our current openings.
Monthly is always seeking experienced, published local freelancers to write in-depth explorations of interesting people and situations. Attention to detail, a fresh view point and enthusiasm for the Lowcountry are essential. Please send a resume and 3-4 writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frey Media Internship
Frey Media provides media and marketing solutions that work. Through its brands— Hilton Head Monthly, Bluffton Monthly, Fork & Fun, Shop More Local, and Think Office—Frey Media connects, informs, and drives results. We’re looking for marketing, design, and editorial interns that will help our team fulfill this mission, while learning new skills, and tackling all aspects of the business.
Through our interview process we will discuss which brands and skills you'd focus on during your time here.
These are volunteer, unpaid, internships.
• You are working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, English and Graphic Design or similar
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Publisher.
• Knowledge of InDesign or other design software
• Social Media expertise
• You have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
Your key responsibilities may include (but are not limited to) the following:
• Administrative Support and Data entry for any and all of the Frey brands
• Managing some aspects of office administration – mail runs, mail sorting, bank errands, etc.
• Conducting research to explore or support business objectives
• Managing Subscription Projects
• Drafting content for clients or internal uses
• Researching and recommending tech tools and processes
• Updating the website, social media, and other content
• Assisting the Editorial or Art team with editing and deadlines
• Collaborate with stakeholders to curate content for various projects.
• Supporting the brands at events or in preparation for events
• Length: Minimum of eight weeks available
• Hours: Minimum of ten hours per week
• Must be available to work at least half the hours at our office in Hilton Head, South Carolina
• We give priority to applicants that are available for more hours and/or longer periods of time
• Coffee, snacks, and occasional lunches
• Work with a great team
• Exposure to both well established brands and the startup culture
Sound interesting? Fill out our application here: https://irmadoesmarketing.wufoo.com/forms/kz21uu00jzuu3z/